Habush Habush and Rottier

Friday, March 24, 2017

Talking Union



A person can learn a lot from folk songs. Email unionizeepic@gmail.com if you're interested. From the man himself, when I asked if there are any current organization activities going on:

I don't know of anything actively going on. I know a small handful interested in actively pursuing it, but I talk to people about it often and am surprised by the level of passive support. However, we haven't taken any action yet. I'm hoping to get something going in January [2017--I'm not prompt. Don't sue me--Admin].

Please post this email if you write about unionizing at all. I'm hoping to get things going after the new year or so.

If you know anyone still at Epic interested send them my way, please. Especially, if they would be interested in organizing and/or recruiting.

There you have it. Go forth and organize. Every movement starts somewhere, and listening to the soundtrack of the labor movement isn't a bad way to prepare.


No comments:

Post a Comment